-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:25 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: appropriate calorie in take for a kitty

    Hi All,
    Bailey is not doing well today, he seems to to really be nauseated
and even threw up on his second feeding right when I started.  I waited
a while and did manage to feed him, but on his third feeding I think he
had a convulsion or a seizure.  I was sitting on the couch feeding, he
was in his bed and all of a sudden he started flopping around in there,
it was so quick, I barely saw what happened.  It looked like he was
contorting and had no control, kind of arching his back.  It only lasted
maybe 5 seconds so I'm not sure what happened, but it was definitely
something he didn't have control over.  Now he is breathing a bit fast,
not too bad, I have an appointment tomorrow morning.  I'm just worried
he aspirated some food.

I just called my vet and she is coming in early to see him.  I am not
feeding him anymore tonight.  We could sure use some prayers.  Thanks
all ...

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...