Hi Virginia,

I'd certainly go along with what Wendy says.  Would like to add a "plug" for
interferon Alpha, which is used as a supplement for the immune system.  I give
my FELV kitties a daily dose of oral interferon, a clear liquid. It's easy to
obtain and administer, but different vets charge different prices.  I used to
get it for $65 for a small bottle, now get it for $15 for way more in quantity
- 1000 ml.

Best of luck,

Gloria