From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:21 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: OT: sedative before flying (ACE)

Hey folks,

I'm flying to Minneapolis on Saturday, a 2.5 hour flight from LIttle Rock, and taking a sweet, energetic young Siamese kitty to his owner. Kitty will ride in the cabin with me. I've never taken a kitty on board with me before, so a new experience.

The vet gave me a sedative, ACE., and am pondering whether to use the sedative or not. Someone said that another option would be Benadryl, along with Rescue Remedy.

Any experiences with taking kitties on flights? With ACE? Think the dosage was 1/2 tablet followed by 1/4 if needed.

Thanks much!

Gloria