From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Hoffman
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:35 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: OT: heartbroken

Senior and special needs  cats are adoptable.  It takes longer and you work harder at it but I firmly believe that, somewhere, there's a forever home for every foster cat in my care -- and that forever home is not necessarily me.  You just have to really work on finding adoptive homes.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am pretty well connected with the people in the rescue group – I know them and they all know about me pretty much.. all the people I know of, they are in some what similar situations as I am –they usually find a problem for ME to solve because they know that I will not say NO…and they are right.. I never say NO to any cats who need a help and that’s why I have what I have ---some are Felk, or FIV, or injured, sick.. I nurture them back to health whenever I can.. and no one wants the cats I have.. but instead they call me if I could take care of the ones they find..