Kris,

14 is an awesome milestone for an FeLV+ cat, and
that's an understatement!  Good for you for taking
such a proactive role with Spaz.  I have a "dumb"
question for you.  When is the last time that Spaz was
tested for FeLV and was she still positive?  We love
to hear when FeLV+'s throw off the virus!

:)
Wendy

felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>

http://www.spazstory.zoomshare.com<http://www.spazstory.zoomshare.com/>