Good Morning Guys,
Thank you for all the great advice and support.  I really appreciate it.
It's great that there is a place were we can turn to.  Okay so I listened to
you all-we have an appointment with ANOTHER doctor tonight.  I am getting my
other cat, Timmy retested (need your prayers on this one).  And Chester is
going so that he can be tested for anemia.  I talked to the new doctor on
the phone last night (which is a service that my current doctor did not
perform) and she seems to think that Chester has a chance since he is
eating.  She thinks maybe I got him in early enought.  She will try to treat
symtoms and then retest in 6-8 weeks (hoping for a false positive).  After
talking to all of you I realized that there is hope and no need to call it
quits yet.  She said that the Baytril is a little harsh on stomach but is
okay in small strength (however, she said that she wouldn't chose this med
first).  Said that Prednisone does hinder immune system a little but for him
to still take it.  Hopefully she'll get a better idea when she sees him
tonight maybe she can switch meds.  What do you think about Vitamin C to
boost immune system?  Anyone ever try it?  I got a natural remedies book for
cats.  Not sure about all these meds, I have a hard time believing that all
of these drugs are good for the animals.  Does anyone live in Ohio?  Will
write back tonight.

Have a good day,
Lisa

--