Thanks, guys, for all your help!  Unfortunately, the local grocery
didn't have the Little Noses with Phenylephrine...so I just picked up
the saline drops and have been giving those a go!  Not a whole lot of
improvement...he's a little less "beow-y," but still sounds very much
like Darth Vadar...He's also still having difficulty smelling his food,
so I've resorted to syringing for the time being.  I can't believe how
agreeable he's been through all this...he's just so unbelievably sweet,
I don't know how anyone could abandon him!

So I'm going to try upping his dosage of interferon and have started
adding vitamin C to his food in an effort to get him over the hump.
Thanks for all your help!  Also, is the albuterol mostly for chest
congestion?  Or will it work on upper respiratory, as well?

Thanks!

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George

"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long..." --Blade Runner