Could you give me the specifics on syringe feeding?  I know I would be worried to death about choking them.  Thanks.

*Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.*

-----Original Message-----
From: gwork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:27:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Shakiti Update

This is definitely a possibility, but Spaz has twice gone for days without eating and not had a problem. I did not know about syringe feeding until toward the end of the second time, when she finally started eating on her own. I would definitely do the syringe feeding, but I just also wanted to get it out there that it is not inevitable to have problems from not eating. Also, it is a higher chance of fatty liver if the animal is overweight, or at least that's what I've been told. Spaz is (unfortunately) pretty overweight.

Kris
http://www.spazstory.zoomshare.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Belinda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]