Hi, Wendy,

Well, she's barely eating anything, in fact, she'd rather drink the Lactaid milk I give her than eat. I tried putting food in her mouth, but she doesn't want it. She's having a terrible time breathing, and can hardly stand to be held, as it makes her very uncomfortable. The vet said she thinks the tumor is taking up more space, even with the Prednisone, and that's why she's having so much trouble breathing; they hardly got any fluid out of her, the last time they drained it out. I think she will be gone soon. :( :( :(

Julia