Yes, I believe so.  Helene is a nurse.  I think she has had him on procrit or epogen???  She has his mother, Delilah and I can't remember if she is positive or not, but I think she is............  She was on the list a long time ago, and I'm over 40 without a great memory as you already know.

I think at this point she just wants to keep him as long as she can while he can be comfortable and wants ways to make him comfortable for as  long as possible.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Tonya, is this a positive cat who has lived to be 15? If so, do you know if he has been positive all his life?
Michelle