In a message dated 7/15/2006 8:19:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi all!  Guess I overdid my computer time yesterday cause my one (still good) eye gave out.  What a bummer!  Well, that's life right now for me.
I just found out where I was right before the accident.
ON A RECUE!!!
Thank heavens there were no kitties with me.  Still not sure exactly what I was doing,but I did find out that apparently I had not slept the night before, guess I fell asleep.  My heavens, I don't want to know anything else.  I did find out that there were no other vehicles (except a parked bus I rammed into) or people involved!  What a relief... I was the only person involved.
My Mom just called.  She was on her way to visit & got lost.  I am so upset.  I could not remember the directions to my house.  And she was only a few miles away!  I HATE THIS MEMORY THINGY...or lack of.
Thanks again for all the kind words and putting up with my venting...
Love to you all,
Patti
Hang in there Patti!
It will slowly come back to you. You have overcame the hardest that is survival of this horrible accident!
Yes, it will take time in which many of us don't have the patience for when we are trying to get our lives back together.
We are all here for you regardless!
Vent all you want it's good therapy for you!