The stray queen that birthed my sweet Moogie that died from FELV at 18 months old didn't live but another 6 months after her pregnancy and delivery. Birth is very hard on them, and watching the babies you helped birth die from FELV months after you've bonded to them is even harder on you. I hate it, but I would abort too. Do it ASAP, don't wait for the confirm test, the sooner the better, the bigger the babies get, the harder the abortion surgery will be on your queen. I still have the video of Moogie being born... I can't watch it. :-(

My normal stand on it is very different. In healthy queens, I never abort (healthy kittens are not THAT hard to place). In non-pregnant FELV females, I never spay (I keep them indoors only and no intact males allowed in the house). But you're in a lose/lose situation. Good luck!

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures) and HOMES for CATS!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.