It's a very sad situation, I'd say I wish I were closer so I could help... but heck, I'm GLAD I'm not down there this time of year, with the heat index at over 100 degrees, and all the violence down south. Are they trying to get him adopted, or are they holding him to try to reunite with his owner?

If he's up for adoption (or rescue by a more financially well off rescue), If you can send me his description, his location (what part of MS), and if you can get one, a picture, I'll add him to my website under the diabetic cats in need section...  I can also crosspost his info, in hopes that others may help with his vet bills. He's considered special needs, and that's what my site specializes in.

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures) and HOMES for CATS!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.