Title: Message
Sending prayers and healing vibes for your little Lamby, Michelle, and willing this illness to be a minor one. I'm glad that at least *she* is feeling pretty good and eating well right now.
Please keep us posted when you have time. Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 12:01 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: prayers for Lamby please

Hi all. Lamby, our sheep, is having some blood either in her urine or as vaginal discharge-- we can't tell which, but think it is the latter. It is happening once every few hours and not with every urination. We are worried because she had blood in her urine around this time last year (much much more, and she was also quite sick, which she isn't right now) and went into kidney failure. We think it was copper toxicity from copper water pipes (she drinks Poland Spring now), and she was hospitalized for a week and they did not think she would make it. It seems different this time, more vaginal than in urine, less frequent, and she is her usual feisty and hungry self.  But we are worried, given what happened last year. The vet would not come out tonight on emergency call because she is eating and acting fine. He is coming tomorrow morning, and will take blood and urine samples, but labs will not come back until the next day at earliest. if she gets really sick we need to take her to a hospital 2 hours away.  Please say a prayer/send thoughts and hope that this is something less serious which can be diagnosed and treated locally or will resolve on its own.  She is such a sweet girl.

Thanks,
Michelle

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.