can't help with this one, but has anyone else noticed how many FeLVs are appearing in texas lately?

Susan asked me to send this - is there anyone in driving distance of
Dallas, Texas, who could help Ramona Dalton? She needs help with an
adult orange tabby male cat that she has been feeding at her
business.  It's tested a light FELV positive.

The kitty is outside her business right now, has become very
friendly, and Ramona is afraid that if he stays he'll be hit by one
of their business trucks.  Her husband is extremely allergic to
cats.  His allergies emerge even if a cat has been around, but is not present.

Someone gave out Susan's phone number here in Little Rock, Arkansas,
and our rescue is full.  Ramona is willing to drive the kitty just
about anywhere.

Her name is Ramona Dalton, her work # is 214-330-5229.  Her cell
phone is 214-577-4384.  Her email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks so much!

Gloria
(in Little Rock)

--