Well in addition to speaking ‘our language’, they are telepathic!  I’m sure they must have heard you making the vet appointment—imagine the tauting they did of the poor victim who was going to the vet!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:36 PM
To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: carriers

Well then my cats are even smarter than yours. lol.  I can get out the carriers and the ones going to the vet know to run and hide and the ones I am leaving home run and jump in.  And they figure this out EVERY time and I say nothing aloud in English, try not to look at any particular cat, or give off any vibes as to which cats need to be in those carriers. lol.

Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Listen, I figured out long ago that our cats all speak English but don't
want us to know. Just say the word, dinner, food, carrier, treat, and they
react!!! If they so much as hear the carrier coming down from the shelf
closet, they all head for the hills! Of course, I have one who delights in
waiting til he sees one of the other cats being put in the carrier and
immediately goes up to the close carrier to taunt the poor 'victim'--makes
for some interesting howls!

Chris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]