Phaewryn,

How does my signature read?  Is it too pushy, not specific enough, or okay?  I wanted to include more information such as specific links to the merchants (which they allow), but it wouldn't fit.  I tried to get out the message in the limited space I could.

Thanks,
Gina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Place a link to the URL in your email signature. That works for me, most of my traffic comes through my email sig.

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures) and HOMES for CATS!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Please visit my Tigger Tales site!

At the bottom of the home and links pages are my merchant affiliate banners.  If anyone uses my links to make a purchase, I will receive a percentage of all final sales.  I am going to donate 100% of the proceeds to animal welfare organizations.  This is a great way to shop your favorite online pet stores and give something to a worthy cause.  Thank you in advance!