Oh Leslie!  I am so sorry to hear your news!!  My heart breaks for you.  But I'm glad she was able to feel loved and cared for in her brief time here.  Bless you for that tremendous gift you gave her.  I know you had a hard time deciding whether to adopt her in the first place (and we were all looking forward to kitten updates and news of her introduction to Satchmo), but I think she chose you because she knew you could give her the one things she needed most at this time (love).

Only you can decide whether you want to adopt another one now.  But fortunately, love never runs out and we always have more to give.  So if you do decide to get another, I know that you will give them all that you can as well.

Hugs and comfort to you!!!  And gentlest of crossings to Azrael.

MJ

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Oh Leslie, I'm so very sorry to hear that! I know she gave you so much joy in her few days with you! What a wonderful little soul you had the short time of knowing though, that she came into your life just to give you such pleasure, and then was gone. Perhaps her visit was a message to you, telling you to find joy in the little things we all take for granted in life, for their presence here can be so short, and swift in passing! Certainly, I feel like I got an eye opener out of your experience. Each day is precious, and we should all keep that in mind throughout our lives, for it is all in passing.

I think you should go get the other one tomorrow...

Phaewryn

Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!! http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Please shop online through i-give and support the Feline Veterinary Emergency Assistance Program:
http://www.igive.com/FVEAP
Shop at GREAT stores, like Drs. Foster & Smith, Pet Food Direct, Musician's Friend, and LOTS more!
It doesn't cost you a single penny more, and it makes so much difference to a sick cat in need!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Do you Yahoo!?