yeah, the clumps aren't as glued together as with the clay clumping, but odor control is fine (they have original and multiple cat formulas) and it's completely biodegradable - I live in an apartment, so I LOVE being able to flush everything!  OK, I don't flush the FP, but that just falls apart into sawdust so it's no biggie to clean that box.

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Barb. Next time I go to Petsmart, I will pick
up some if they carry it there. I do have corner
pee'ers. One thing that has bothered me a bit is that
it doesn't clump together as well as the clay, so when
scooping, it falls apart some and wet wheat gets into
the dry. But it's not too bad. I also saw some cool
litter that automatically turns pink if kitty has
something going on with their urine (URI). I thought
that was way cool, but it was also waaaaay expensive.

:)
Wendy