I've had two feleuk babies with this problem.  Scared me to death the first time I saw it!  My vet says that it is a very common occurrence in cats with feleuk and also FIV.

Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wouldn't be overly worried about it, FeLV+ kitties will sometimes have very strange pupillary behavior for no definitive reason.  I think it's a good idea to have his ocular pressure checked at his next appointment because uveitis can cause high pressure.  My Ninja had strange and uneven dilations of her pupils for a number of years and her ocular pressure was actually low.  You can search the archives for previous pupillary discussions:)  I believe we had a big exchange either the summer Ninja went ahead or the year after - so start looking in 1998:)

Roxane Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

When I got home from work last night Ty's left eye was dilated, this mornign it was back to normal.  Should this be something I need to worry about?

He is just getting over a little URI, I was giving him amoxi for it, long with the L-lysine (500mg).  I'm still giving the L-lysine but not the amoxi.

Roxane

Roxane,
Horton, Iowa

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous