there's a sanctuary FIV+ who's been there for 15 years.... tested positive when he came in as an adult....

On 8/31/06, Gina WN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sherry, Buddy crossed the Brige in 2002, not 2003.  It will be 4 years in November.  I can't believe how fast the time has passed; it just seems like yesterday.  Pardon my error.

Gina

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You said that your cat Buddy was 18 when he passed and fiv+. How many of those years if you know was he fiv+? I was just wondering because I have adopted 3 fiv+ boys and they are still quite young. Just curious.
Sherry

Please visit my Tigger Tales site!

On the fundraising page are my merchant affiliate banners.  If anyone uses my links to make a purchase, I will receive a percentage of all final sales.  I am going to donate 100% of the proceeds to animal welfare organizations.  This is a great way to shop your favorite online pet stores and give something to a worthy cause.  Thank you in advance!

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine