Just so you know, I have also made the turkey mush from Nina's recipe for my Lucy, but instead of cooking a whole turkey and taking it apart I buy the ground Steltons free-range frozen turkey from the health food store, which comes in 1 pound tubes, and use that instead. For the organs I buy a 2 pound frozen tube of Omah's ground turkey organs, made for cats and dogs, which a dog training school nearby sells (I found it from Omah's web page) and just use about 1/8 of a cup of it at a time. I think it is much much easier to make the turkey mush this way than buying, cooking, and dismantling a whole turkey.  I also just can not get myself to do that, being a vegan.

Michelle