No sweetie, I was talking about my feral boy, Simon. The Siamese that I ended up helping cross with a touch of Valium. Do you remember him? I would do almost anything if I thought it would make Spence "all better", or even if I thought it would make him feel better temporarily. I know you've said that your combo shots have done that. I know that Simon had some wonderful days with you, but I don't know if I am willing to put Spence through what it might take to extend his life, if that extension would only be for weeks or even months. And then there's the money factor... I just don't know...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Nina, I am so sorry. But were you referring to my Simon? If so, he did not have kidney failure. He had lymphoma in his liver and his spleen and bone marrow. When he was dying the first time, or I thought he was, it was due to his anemia from the lymphoma in his bone marrow. He had to stop chemo because his liver values were too bad. But several shots of depomedrol and dexamethasone brought his blood values almost to normal so he could continue chemo, and he lived another month, most of it good, before he died of a hemolytic reaction to his cancer or to the chemo (his blood count went from normal to under 10 in 2 days). Michelle