Did you start the immunoregulin because he WAS asymptomatic and now he's better?

tonya

cindy reasoner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We first started Smokey on 2 shots per week subq. He
is now on 1 shot per week subq. I am not sure about
the dosage. I can look when I get home though. The
vet fixes the shots up for me and I keep them in the
refrigerator.

Cindy