or a private tox lab?  a tox lab on campus (provided the campus has a toxicology program)?  Did they ask Tufts where they could get a tox analysis done?

Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
state crime lab?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Someone from the shelter I used to work with asked me to help her find a place that can do a toxicity study on a deceased cat, which they have frozen.  They think there was veterinary malpractice (the cat died in surgery, after several others did as well with the same new vet) and do not know where to get this kind of study. Apparently they brought the cat to Tufts, a university vet hospital, and they did a necropsy but no tox analysis.

any thoughts?

thanks,
michelle

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Do you Yahoo!?