another question-- I was doing some more research on IBD (basically re-reading, since I think I have researched it so much I have found everything out there) and was reminded that metronidazole (flagyl) can be helpful with large intestine IBD and colitis. I originally had not thought it helped Lucy, but the last time she got a really bad flare-up, at the end of June, I did give her metronidazole for a week along with 10 mg/day of pred, and she did get a lot better.  So I just started her on it again now. I am wondering if any of you have found it helped with IBD or colitis?

Thanks,
Michelle