I'm so sorry about your baby Peanut.

Gina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I just wanted to thank everyone for their good wishes & prayers.  Unfortunately, the antibiotics & fluids did not get any response.  They tried to syringe feed Peanut at the vet & she wasn't even swallowing.  At that point, they decided it was more likely to be cancer (lymphoma) that was causing the problem & not hepatitis. They did not feel that there was any chance to turn things around.   I brought her home overnight & held her, talked to her & prayed, prayed, prayed for either a miracle or the strength to let her go.  I really thought she would pass at home, but by 5:00 on Friday, she was still with us & seemed to be getting into quite a bit of pain and/or discomfort, so we decided to make the trip to the vet to help her to the Bridge.  It was so hard & it just seems so wrong that we only got 2 and half months with her.  She's a beautiful calico girl with the most gorgeous emerald green eyes.  I will miss her climbing up my pant legs whenever I was doing anything that involved food...she had so much personality.  I just hope to God that I did the right thing.  Belinda, can you please add Peanut to the Bridge list?  Thank you all for being there.

Yvonne & Angel Peanut

Visit my Tigger Tales site!