Thank you, Wendy.  I think I got my sign from Peanut today.  I had been missing a favorite CD for several months & had looked for it countless times & never found it.  I really wanted to listen to it today, & I kind of thought, "OK Peanut, find my CD for me."  Well, later this evening, leaving the grocery store, I pulled another CD out of my case in the car & out pops this missing CD!  I can't tell you how many times I had looked in this case & pulled every CD out 1 by 1!  I hope I don't sound nuts, but I really believe she did it!

Yvonne