I have used valium this way too and have found it makes a big difference in how peacefully they go.  I am so sorry.
Michelle

In a message dated 10/9/2006 6:50:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Oh Hideyo, I'm so sorry! Do you have any Valium in the house? When my
feral friend Simon was transitioning, I gave him a little bit and it
seemed to help him relax enough to let go of the physical. I can only
imagine what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you
and Tsubomi. If it helps any, I think you have made the right decision
about not putting her through another transfusion.
Much love,
Nina