First, I wanted to thank you all for all your prayers, advise and encouragement for my Tsubomi – I am staying home with Tsubomi today as I feel that her final days of her life this time around is approaching – she is having a bit difficult time breathing and she is very cold because of her severe anemia – I had thought of getting her another transfusion, but by this morning, I did not want her to go through what she went through last time (waiting around at emergency clinic and stayed there for 8 hours) – it’s extremely difficult to watch her just die.. but I know that she does not want me to drag her into the car or any stranger coming to the house – so this is what I decided with Tsubomi – I am going to stay with her and watch her and hold her so that she can cross the bridge at her home – I am crying as I type this, but I am trying not to cry in front of Tsubomi and Ginger as I don’t want to upset them..

I am asking you all for another prayers for my belived Tsubomi so that she can cross the bridge and be transited to her freedom very peacefully --- any advise as to how I can make her feel more comfortable is extrememly appreciated – thank you all – It’s so nice to have you around..

Hideyo and Tsubomi