At 10:41 AM 10/10/2006, you wrote:
That would be so great and could a lot of us, Ijust realized that there is another great practice here that is about 1/3 the cost of where I go,,,,,There is a big difference and we should not be afraid to pass the word around,,We just need to avail it to several groups if that is OK I can help
Hi Kelly,

I would be happy to compile the info. that everyone
posts.  I just need a little patience from anyone
waiting for it, as it might take some time to get
everything together.  I think it's a fantastic idea.
I would have to think about how to do the layout, but
I would do it in Excel, which hopefully everyone has
on their computer.  If not, I know there is probably
be someone out there on this list who would be willing
to scan the document into a PDF file so the remaining
people who can't download in Excel can download in
Adobe.  I don't have a scanner.  Everyone, send me
your prices and location (and whether that price comes
from a low-cost clinic, or a regular city, suburban,
or rural vet)!!!

:)
Wendy