Hi Nina,

I just read your posts about Spencer.  I am so sorry
to hear that you had to let him go.  He sounds like
such a miraculous kitty, the way he reached out to you
before he passed on.  It sounds to me like he was
trying to comfort you before he left.  Bless you for
doing all the wonderful small things to make Spencer's
last days here as happy as possible.  I just know he
loved going outside that last time.  Again, I am so
sorry you had to let him go.  Bless you for doing it.
He's free now.

Prayers and blessings going out to you,
Wendy