Brewers yeast helps with shedding. You have to introduce it gradually but it works wonders for dogs. I would check with my vet just because of the delicate nature of Tsunade but would not hesitate to use it myself.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chelsea Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 2:59 PM
Subject: medicine advice

Hello, I need some medical advice for my Tsunade.  Does anyone know where
to get digest- a-meal made by infinity?  My cat sometimes throws up her
just ate dinner and with the leukemia I think this would do her good.
Also I would like an immune system booster I have read about these being
good for FelL + cats but cant find it anywhere in stores.  Can someone
give me advice on these??

While I was at the pet store, I saw 2 products and I wonder has anyone
used them, and do they work??  1 was a spray you spray on a towel and
then rub kitty with it, it supposedly makes the cat non-allergenic by
getting rid of the proteins.  The other was a liquid medicne to stop
shedding, it seems like my kitty looses too much fur and I wonder if this
would help.

thanks
Chelsea and Tsunade