Hi and Welcome!

Prince is a doll, he's so cute!  I love the videos, especially the one of him going after the milk.

Gina and Tigger, Taylor, Bob and Pippin

I'm so happy that I found this website.  I took in a stray cat 2 months ago and he was diagnosed with FeLV (both ELISA and IFA positive).

I have 3 other cats in the apartment, and I need to get them all tested to see if they are infected. :( (This is really my fault.  I only know that I need to de-flea and de-worm a new cat, but I didn't know about FeLV and the fact that it's transmitted by saliva.)  It's been a week since I heard the bad news about the stray cat.  At first it really freaked me out and I cried for 2 whole days, but now I'm feeling much better.  I decided not to worry too much about the other 3 cats before their test result is out.  I already isolated them, BTW.

Anyway, here is something about the stray cat.  It's a boy, about 1.5 years old.  I named him Prince.  Prince weighs 11 pounds now, compared to 8.5 pounds 2 months ago.  He's very pretty, extremely sweet and purrs all the time.  He also has an amazing appetite.  I had him neutered on Tuesday.

Here are some videos that I want to share with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKMj-DHscTQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QLT9jGhVdA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nS0Qhe27o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf2KALzDDjs
Yes, he's very very active.  I can hardly believe that he is sick.

Do you Yahoo!?
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

See my cats' gallery at Zazzle