Hi, everyone, I am here to ask again to send healing positive energy to my Dharma who is trying to over come what’s call fatal disease FIP .. She has been doing really well with Feline interferon treatment and noticed that she is eating less the last day or two and seems a bit pale – I am debating over to take her to the vet or not to draw a blood.. but I don’t want to stress her out unless I have a solution to the problem that she has..

Please please send her healing vibes and please imagine Dharma is surrounded by and protected by a bunch of white beam of lights so that she can bounce back all the negative energy from her – this really has worked for her – Dharma is a tiny  beautiful calico girl with three feet – pleaes everyone.. I need lots of and lots of prayers!!! I just cannot lose her!

Hideyo