I am saying many prayers for your baby.

Nancy Schneider
Management Analyst
Dept of Transportation
12544 Saticoy St
N Hollywood 91605
Voice(818) 756-9558
Fax (818) 756-9245

>>> "Hideyo Yamamoto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/25/06 9:32
AM >>>
Hi, everyone, I am here to ask again to send healing positive energy
my Dharma who is trying to over come what's call fatal disease FIP ..
She has been doing really well with Feline interferon treatment and
noticed that she is eating less the last day or two and seems a bit
pale
- I am debating over to take her to the vet or not to draw a blood..
but
I don't want to stress her out unless I have a solution to the problem
that she has..

Please please send her healing vibes and please imagine Dharma is
surrounded by and protected by a bunch of white beam of lights so that
she can bounce back all the negative energy from her - this really has
worked for her - Dharma is a tiny  beautiful calico girl with three
feet
- pleaes everyone.. I need lots of and lots of prayers!!! I just
cannot
lose her!

Hideyo