Title: Message
Thanks so much Nina & Kat. You're gems. Have passed on these great ideas, and will be speaking to her tonight. Fingers crossed.
(Nina, what's grape fe?)
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 2:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: o/t ideas please for my ex-foster cat

All really good ideas.  I forgot to mention that Matilda gets RR and Oregon grape fe in her water.
Nina

Kat wrote:
Kerry,

It's so hard when they get off to a wrong start...
Basically, you have to go back to square one and start all over.
Keeping them in seperate rooms, swapping their bedding each day,
swapping their rooms every 4-5 days, using cooking vanilla dabbed
on each one (both the head and the tail) to make them smell the same,
and using the appropriate flower essences in each one's water (in
addition to continuing with the Feliway). But this will take time.
Do you think "Molly" will be open to this or does she think it's too
late to start over?

Here's hoping she's willing to give it another try.
Kat (Mew Jersey)