Try giving her the Just Born formula. Someone suggested it before. It
seems like a good source of nutrition if she's weak.

Nancy Schneider
Management Analyst
Dept of Transportation
12544 Saticoy St
N Hollywood 91605
Voice(818) 756-9558
Fax (818) 756-9245

>>> "Frullani, Anita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/27/06 9:13 AM >>>
Help! Here is the situation -- in July I took 2 sick URI kittens
(BooBo,
female; and Wheezer, male) in from terrible living conditions in the
City of Harrisburg -- the Mom cat was feral and was fixed and sent to
live at a sanctuary. The kittens recovered. Both kittens were
vaccinated
for Felv once (although I had some trouble with the female's injection
and some of the liquid came out the other side of the skin). I had to
treat for fleas ith Revolution but of course now they have the fleas
again (including all my 20

cats) and am waiting for the Advantage to come in from Australia. The
male kitten got a 105 degree fever either in Sept or early Oct and
received antibiotics and is fine now. A few weeks later, I used some
pyrethrum powder for fleas as the 1st round of Advantage hadn't
arrived
via mail. The female had a reaction and had hematomias on

her ears and bleeding from the mouth (abscess). She was put on
prednisone and it started going away but then she got a fever. She was
getting clavamox for that and I didn't give her any more pred but then
the spots came back all over her body. Took her back to the vet for a
blood test -- results came in this am: Anemic, Platelet

down, Weak positive felv, re-rest Antigen 3 to 4 weeks. Vet recommends
euthanasia if she re-tests positive as she can't keep getting viruses
and the low blood platelet count and hemotomas are not good. Does
anyone
have any similar experiences, ways to boost the immune system,
anything?
She is so young and such a sweetheart.

Anita