Way to go Dukee!  That’s our boy!!! – can you visit him today?  I think that your visit will make a big different to him –

I know that IV fluid will definitely help him flush out the yellow stuff (can’t remember what’s called) which makes him jaudinced and make him feel better –

Keep us posted.  Is he any kind of steroid like predisolone?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 5:03 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Dukee...he is awake!

Okay all,

    Dukee made through he is sitting up. They will be feeding him through the tube in just a bit. They said he is alert and looking around. He will remain on the IVs until Monday with meds flowing through. They will call me if anything changes on him. As I will call to check on him through out the evening.

To be honest I didn't think he would be strong enough to make it through because of him being so weak.

I'm thrilled right now...he does have the fight left in him to make through this part and hope he continues on.

Please continue with your prayers and positive energy it is working for him. Bless You All!

Especially his guardian Angel that helped him have the surgery!

    (He knows your helping him)