I will later on after they feed him.
Yes, he is on predisolone.

Okay, I'm getting off the computer a bit and take a much needed rest for a bit since I know he made it through surgery.
YAY!! YIPPEE! GO DUKEE!!!

In a message dated 10/28/2006 4:12:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Way to go Dukee!  That’s our boy!!! – can you visit him today?  I think that your visit will make a big different to him –

I know that IV fluid will definitely help him flush out the yellow stuff (can’t remember what’s called) which makes him jaudinced and make him feel better –

Keep us posted.  Is he any kind of steroid like predisolone?