They can eat on their own while on a feeding tube. So the only real question is whether it is ok for his liver to eat what the other cats are eating. You should ask your vet that.

Also ask the vet about how to give the Denosyl. Many meds you can crush and put in with the food that goes in the tube. I do not know about the Denosyl/ SAMe.

Michelle