Ember may or may not have a UTI. She's been peeing in one of the sinks in our rooms for a few weeks, but will also pee in her litter box. When the vet tried to get a sample from her yesterday, there was nothing to get. He sent some non-absorbant plastic "litter" home with us. I put the "litter" in her box after removing the normal litter and left for work this morning. It's after 9 p.m., and I still have nothing to pour into a container for the vet to test. Any thoughts on how to make sure I get a sample? I know I could test with pH strips, but I want the vet to be able to test for whatever he's looking for.

Thanks,

Lance