Thank you, Cindy.  He's not ready to go run any races but he seems to be feeling a bit better.  Wish I could have stayed home with him today.

elizabeth

*Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.*

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: ot: Antonio

I am glad Antonio's problem wasn't anything major.
Although, I am sure he didn't enjoy what the vet did
to him.  I hope he starts feeling better soon.

Cindy Reasoner

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> When I went home to take Antonio to the vet's...he
> went in the laundry  room
> - turned his back end toward me, squatted over the
> dust pan (something he
> would NEVER do)...and assumed 'the position' for a
> few minutes....he was telling
> mama something is wrong.  He looked like he was
> trying to go potty but
> nothing was going on.
>
> We just got back from the vet's.  That poor sweet
> boy had some very  infected
> anal sacs.  I feel bad because I didn't know sooner.
>   They expressed them
> and gave him a steroid shot and an antibiotic shot.
>  Antonio was such a
> trooper.  He loves everybody.  He's not at all
> afraid to ride in the car.  After the
> vet did what must have been a  very painful
> procedure - Antonio gave the vet
> head butts.  He loved on  the vet tech too.  He's
> just the sweetest big ol'
> boy.
>
> He's taking Clavamox.  We go back Monday for a
> check-up.

Sponsored Link

Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you
waiting for?
http://www.netflix.com/Signup?mqso=80010030