Don't pay for the fecal, just deworm under the assumption she needs it, that should be closer to $8 than $20. As for the anemia, they should be able to do a very quick test JUST for that, for a reduced price, since it's not a full or even partial blood panel. In humans, that's when they prick your finger at the doctor's office, you know, it's done separate than if you get tubes of blood pulled from your arm for full blood work. Well, same in cats, except they don't prick their fingers, they just pull a tiny few drops of blood though.

I have coupons for free 6.6lbs bags of Innova cat food, give me your mailing address, I will send you one. They are for my adoption program, but they expire at the end of the year, and I don't have enough cats to use them all anyways! (only good one per household)

If you want to roll out big bucks on a fancy auto litterbox, check these out, one of my other rescue friends swears by them: http://litterrobot.com

Phaewryn

Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!! http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
The Sofa Poem: http://ucat.us/sofapoem.html
Find us on PETFINDER! http://petfinder.com/shelters/VT44.html