At 08:30 PM 11/7/2006, you wrote:

What kind of booster does she need? If she is ill I would not give her any, My vet can do a basic PCV ( packed cell volume for about 20 in the office) that will tell you if she is anemic. The fancy litter box can wait. Labs are more important I think. I buy plastic litter boxes at the dollar store.
Pet tinic is not expensive and is a good vitamin with Iron,
Are you referring to Doxycycline? What would that be for?  The first thing would be the anemia and good nutrition, Ask your vet for an Rx of Doxycycline if it is needed and then shop for prices,  Many on line pharmacies are cheaper, Other antibiotics are less expensive,
if you need a few I can send you some to get you through, You will need to dose it down but I can tell you how,
Kelly

Well Tsunade seems to be doing better now that she is getting science diet sensitive stomach instead of meow mix (i will get innova soon).  I now think that her dizzy spells may be relate to anemia.  She has very pale pink gums, barely pink.  How do you tell?  Basic bloodwork is 40.00 while full bloodwork is $95.00.  I have $50 to spend on her this month, there is innova food and digest-ameal I need to buy for her.  Unless, I sell a good amount of stuff on ebay then there will be more money.  Anyone need toys/trading cards (pokemon, naruto, yugi, etc) for christmas???  And she is due for her followup booster shot $22.00. She still needs a fecal thats $20.00. I want to get her a nice litter box soon but that can wait, (a big automatic scooping box with tent) and that is $100-150.  How much does this Doxys cost??  And where can I get it?  I dont know what to get 1st.  Any advice on what to get (buy) 1st????

Virginia opposums can carry rabies or have it active, because they are marsupials it is harder for them to get it than raccoons.  You might want to try to catch them (put food in human trap or pet carrier - for the latter you will have to shut the door on them), and take them to a vet or vet school that will work with them, and get their rabies shots and you can test and treat them for parasites.  Some areas require permits for this, but if they are as dependent and friendly as you say, it is worth the expense.

thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Checked by AVG Free Edition.