Thanks Hideyo, I am glad your greys are healthy, I have a solid grey and a partially tabbied grey that are still healthy, just kind of always wondered about a color link since someone posted that question at the FIP list.  My little grey and white Moxie IS a bit of a worry to me, she eats well, plays well, and has good blood work, but her growth is slow and she is much smaller than her brothers.  Not sure if the personality link holds true here, my angel Ally was anything but shy.  Sweet, yes, followed me like a puppy, but played very rough, my arms were so scratched up when she was alive people would stare at them and I'd have to explain it was from my kitten.  It looked like I was cutting myself!!!  Still miss having her launch herself at my face to bite my nose...

Glad to here Little Pete is back!
Beth