Hi everyone,
My 6 month old kitten Beatrix is medium-haired.  As with many teenagers, her standards of personal hygiene are not on par with the rest of us (being Satchmo and myself).  She puts on the act of cleaning herself, but I think that she just copies the position that Satch gets in and has no idea what she's supposed to be doing down there.  She doesn't have a problem with dingleberries (souvenirs of her trip to the litterbox: "I went to the litterbox and all I got was this stupid dingleberry") to share with the rest of us, but as she likes to point her tail end toward my face end, I know that she needs some help with execution.

Every few days I'll just wet a paper towel and take a few wipes to help her out, but I'm wondering if any of the rest of you deal with this, if you think that as she matures and isn't so ADD about everything, she'll get better, or lastly, if there are any products (wipes) out there that might have some mild soap in them that would be safe to use on her.  A wet paper towel will start to chafe, I'd think.

As thanks for your advice, and since I fell off the OT wagon, I may as well make a bender out of it, I thought that some of you might enjoy this: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6376594&sc=emaf&sc=

Leslie