-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of cindy reasoner
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 1:50 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Pippin tested negative on her IFA test --- plus
questionsaboutSpaying ... Hideyo

I wonder if when I had Smokey neutered that could of
triggered his feline leukemia.  I don't know right off
but it seems like it was about a month after his
surgery he began running his fevers.  We didn't know
he was positive at that time because his first test
came back negative.  Gina I am so happy for you and
Pippin that his test was negative.

Cindy Reasoner

--- Hideyo Yamamoto

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=45083/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/ma