LMAO! Heck no! I wouldn't give her the time of day, much less a single penny of
my
hard earned money! You can RESEARCH which homoeopathics to give for which
symptoms
yourself, if you choose that route, you don't need some crazy lady with an
itchy hand
for that! Personally, I don't think you can cure FIP with homoeopathics PERIOD,
and
until I see real scientific studies done by professional veterinarians proving
otherwise, then I will continue to keep that conclusion.

Phaewryn

Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!! http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat
owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
The Sofa Poem: http://ucat.us/sofapoem.html