Hi, everyone, please share your insight - my older boy kitty I rescued
is experiencing severe ARF - I say this only because his blood work two
weeks ago shows pretty normal value of kidney functions, ,but he starts
losing weight and can't each as much as I thought he had FIP as I
recently lost  of my babies to FIP -

The blood work shows very very profound RF - might be what Hannibal had
at the end..

today

1-Nov

normal range

Crea

12.5

3

0.8-2.3

BUN

167

28

15-34

phos

17.5

4

3.0-7.0

HCT

17.3

28.2

29-45

WBC

30.6

23.8

4.2-15.5

total bulirubin

0.7

0.2

0.0 - 0.4

indirect bilirubin

0.5

0.1

0-0.3

TCO2

5

19

13-25

He is on IV right now and we started on epogen this morning as well.
Also, gave doxycycline as antibiotics - I am thinking using SAMe as I
heard that it's good for anemia - please share any of your insighg -
what do you think it's causing this severe ARF - could it be FIP?  I am
trying to find other cause -

Also, please pray for my Rikki that he will feel better - thank you.